Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Lord, Woman, get it together!! (Take 2)

Hm. Well, here I am again. It's been well over a year since I started this crazy thing and I've done nothing with it. But, so goes a lot of things in my life - I always have good intentions.... My cabinets are FULL of good intentions and my bank accounts have suffered because of my good intentions. Well, the bank account has suffered mainly because I feel better when I am spending money but as I am spending the money, I forget how I will feel later when I am really stretching to make ends meet before the next payday. Anywho.....

Life has gotten interesting as of late...40 is fast approaching and if I were only faced with that, things would be a lot different. But, along with turning 40, I'm unemployed and Zane is about to start kindergarten. Three, pretty big events in one life. But, it's Friday night which means we are heading to Pizza House for our weekly dinner with our favorite server, Shelly!! Nothing really matters when you are sitting at Pizza House eating pizza...or a salad...or fish...or a buffalo chicken sandwhich...or pasta.....maybe tonight I'll splurge and get a glass of wine! Won't hurt my wallet...Kurt's paying!! LOL

No comments: